To maximise the life of a set of Lash Perfect semi-permanent eyelash extensions, we recommend you follow the aftercare information which will guarantee great results when followed correctly.
- We recommend you only use Lash Perfect Mascara which should be applied to the tips of the lash extensions. Any eye make can be removed with Lash Perfect Oil free Make Up Remover and a Lash Perfect Cleansing Cloth.
- All aftercare products can be purchased at our Shop Waterproof Mascara should NOT be used.
- Feel free to rinse your lashes with warm water using the Lash Perfect Cleansing Cloth and pat them dry gently, we do no recommend you use cotton wool.
- We recommend you return to Riviera Glow every 10-14 days to check your lashes and have replaced any lashes that may have fallen out.
- Lash Perfect Finishing Glaze will give your lashes a light gloss while the brushing will keep lashes groomed. Finishing Glaze can be used regularly throughout the lifetime of your lashes.
- There are between 50-100 lashes applied to each eye. It is normal to experience the loss of a few lashes during the first 24 hours while the adhesive is setting. Care should be taken during this period.
- Avoid getting your lashes wet within the first 24 hours after application. Avoid saunas and steam for the first 2 days.
- Do not pull the eyelash extension off. You should contact Riviera Glow to have your eyelash extensions gently removed. The procedure is easy and will not affect your own lashes.
- Lash Perfect lash extensions should not be permed or tinted. If you require an eyelash tint this should be done before application.
- Eyelash curlers should not be used. You should also not pick, pull or rub your lashes.
- Waterproof Mascara should not be used.
- If you have any questions about your lashes please contact Riviera Glow.
- Take care when using your normal skin care products as they may contain oil.
- Gently groom your new lashes with an eyelash bruch or comb.
- Maintenance may vary according to your lifestyle or to the length of time your lashes have been on.
- If you experience any itching or irritation, contact Riviera Glow immediately.
Your lashes should look full for the first 10-14 days without the need for maintenance.
As your natural lash cycle begins to shed your lashes will start to look less full. This is the time when you should book a 15-30 minute maintenance session.
If you have chosen not to maintain your lashes, you will see your Lash Perfect eyelash extensions becoming more spaced and you will have to use mascara to give your eyes more impact. If you have maintained your lashes on week 2, the the extra lashes attached will maintain a fuller affect. However, you will still experience a certain amount of falling, these will be the lashes that were applied 4 weeks ago and fall naturally as part of your hair growth cycle.
Towards the end of this week you will need a full on hour maintenance or a new set. If you have not had maintenance, then your set of lashes will be almost gone.